One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When this happens, a very rare occurrence to be sure, the full force of inquisitional opposition from the scientific priesthood is brought to bear on the heretic.’
- ‘Each walked a fine line between the threat of inquisitional prosecution for heresy and prosecution by secular authorities in land or other disputes.’
- ‘The inquisitional chair and the tools of torture are there for the viewers to see.’
- ‘In his reprise of Paradise Lost, original sin is a lie, and God is an ancient fallen angel who has perpetrated a creationist con on the human race, wickedly exploited by a viciously inquisitional church.’
- ‘The routine inquisitional forms had to be completed and the files completed before the prisoners/confessors could be executed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.