One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Each walked a fine line between the threat of inquisitional prosecution for heresy and prosecution by secular authorities in land or other disputes.’
- ‘The routine inquisitional forms had to be completed and the files completed before the prisoners/confessors could be executed.’
- ‘The inquisitional chair and the tools of torture are there for the viewers to see.’
- ‘In his reprise of Paradise Lost, original sin is a lie, and God is an ancient fallen angel who has perpetrated a creationist con on the human race, wickedly exploited by a viciously inquisitional church.’
- ‘When this happens, a very rare occurrence to be sure, the full force of inquisitional opposition from the scientific priesthood is brought to bear on the heretic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.