One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Mick had left a skilled job as a juvenile-salmon inoculator.’
- ‘Money allowed them to purchase the services of inoculators.’
- ‘In that great day there won't be any doctors anymore, nothing but inoculators - and here and there a perishing undertaker.’
- ‘The physicians claimed it as a contagious fever, and therefore a medical case; but as the surgeon was the inoculator, he did not choose to relinquish the profits of the subsequent treatment.’
- ‘Growth was determined by plating suspensions of cells using a 32-point inoculator.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.