One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The action of inoculating or of being inoculated; vaccination.‘inoculation against flu was readily available’count noun ‘a course of inoculations’
immunization, vaccination, vaccine, injection, boosterView synonyms
- ‘There's even great advice on immunizations and inoculations.’
- ‘This value seems to be in good agreement with the experimental results for low dose inoculations for this strain.’
- ‘You will get help on how to apply for your visa as well as recommendations on vaccination and inoculation.’
- ‘The inoculations under question were injected from containers with multiple doses of the vaccine.’
- ‘And even if you're still undecided about pet insurance, make sure to take your dog in for regular inoculations, boosters and screening tests.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.