One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who introduces new methods, ideas, or products.‘he was one of the great innovators in jazz’
pioneer, developer, groundbreaker, trailblazer, pathfinder, front runner, spearhead, prime moverView synonyms
- ‘Patent protection for a drug innovator will lead to revolutionary discoveries in various therapies.’
- ‘They can only be expected to take the latter course if leading innovators put the necessary work and investment into accessibility to begin with.’
- ‘The Nature Conservancy has been an innovator and leader in free-market environmentalism.’
- ‘It is true that not every person can be, or should be an innovator, pioneer or leader.’
- ‘‘Some of these children will be the innovators and the wealth creators of the future,’ he says.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.