One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Some South Asian countries have responded innovatively to control the harm caused by tobacco.’
- ‘This innovatively goes beyond using the web for mere promotion, adding useful content found nowhere else.’
- ‘Language study can relate to the way New Zealanders use English innovatively.’
- ‘The Mexican government has begun innovatively using the Internet to give citizens more access.’
- ‘Its immense studio interiors coupled with its detailed concentration also make it innovatively filmic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.