One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Mexican government has begun innovatively using the Internet to give citizens more access.’
- ‘Some South Asian countries have responded innovatively to control the harm caused by tobacco.’
- ‘Its immense studio interiors coupled with its detailed concentration also make it innovatively filmic.’
- ‘Language study can relate to the way New Zealanders use English innovatively.’
- ‘This innovatively goes beyond using the web for mere promotion, adding useful content found nowhere else.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.