One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A constant low level of tonic contraction also characterizes the parapharyngeal musculature, the striated muscles that share their innervation with the pharynx.’
- ‘However, in hatchling Rana the serotonergic system is arguably much more advanced since the innervation of the spinal cord by serotonergic axons by comparison with Xenopus is much more extensive.’
- ‘Its subsequent division into anterior and posterior branches provides the sensory innervation of the anterior and lateral sides of the thigh.’
- ‘The toxin inhibits the release of acetylcholine at the neuromuscular junction and affects the postganglionic sympathetic innervation of the sweat glands.’
- ‘In contrast to the innervation of the proximal esophagus, axons from vagal neurons synapse within ganglia of the myenteric plexus.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.