One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The reader not only has a thorough overview of the arguments for innateness based on linguistic analyses of syntactic structures, but the issue is reworked from several other angles as well.’
- ‘Empiricists may look to the historical connection between Spain and the Netherlands, but in this case, my money's on innateness.’
- ‘In reality, plasticity and innateness are almost logically separate.’
- ‘Thirdly, the findings of this book also have important ramifications for current thinkings about universals, innateness, and learnability.’
- ‘Relatively little attention is given to his interesting doctrines of innateness, or, more generally, his ontology of thought.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.