One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Relatively little attention is given to his interesting doctrines of innateness, or, more generally, his ontology of thought.’
- ‘Empiricists may look to the historical connection between Spain and the Netherlands, but in this case, my money's on innateness.’
- ‘Thirdly, the findings of this book also have important ramifications for current thinkings about universals, innateness, and learnability.’
- ‘The reader not only has a thorough overview of the arguments for innateness based on linguistic analyses of syntactic structures, but the issue is reworked from several other angles as well.’
- ‘In reality, plasticity and innateness are almost logically separate.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.