One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
As an inborn characteristic; naturally.‘he says females are innately predisposed to learn about people and their emotions’‘innately flawed policies’
- ‘The fatalistic view on the matter of the universe is not popular to our mind—we innately love life, every moment of it.’
- ‘The basis of the theory is that man is an innately social creature—we are more like horses than goats.’
- ‘I think we are innately suspicious of this kind of rapid cognition.’
- ‘People innately need to trust something.’
- ‘There is just something innately draining about watching a full-size actor waddle on his knees for the sake of a supposed belly laugh.’
- ‘There's nothing innately wrong with any of this.’
- ‘I think round shapes communicate more innately with the viewer.’
- ‘Rationalist architects similarly looked abroad to forge an innately Italian style for mass culture exhibitions.’
- ‘These images, like all translations, are innately ambiguous in authorship.’
- ‘No technology is innately evil, nor is it innately good.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.