One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Feel the depth of her gooey blackness - the inkiness of the ocean bottom with predators of shiny eyes and hooks on their body looming around her.’
- ‘There are also some scenes where the blacks are a bit dark and oversaturated, leading to an inkiness and loss of definition in some scenes.’
- ‘The newest member in the 908th Expeditionary Refueling Squadron, she struggled to control her nerves as the newly trained boom operator refueled fighter aircraft over a war zone - in the inkiness of night - for the first time.’
- ‘The orange ball of fire sank beneath the vast sea of inkiness as the sky blushed a deep red.’
- ‘Faces are hidden behind masks and by the inkiness of the night so identity is uncertain.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.