One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘To get injunctive relief, the defenders of traditional unions will have to establish that harm will occur if the county continues to issue marriage licenses to gays.’
- ‘The cases are class actions in which injunctive relief is sought.’
- ‘Two separate scales measured antidrug injunctive norms, focusing on 2 important reference groups for these students, parents and friends.’
- ‘Those matters include the knowledge of the son and the daughter of the pre-existing injunctive order and the effect on the interests of the wife.’
- ‘A further claim for injunctive relief (requesting attachment of my clients' assets) has been dismissed as being legally unfounded.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.