One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Within a short time, however, they succeeded in garnering support from the Irish Trade Board in the form of a high-percentage grant towards the development of an injection-moulded tool to manufacture their first product.’
- ‘The injection-molded polyethylene Frisbee is developed.’
- ‘The feet themselves are made from injection-moulded plastic with a small cup section that sticks up into the case.’
- ‘This describes lightweight, thin, aluminum tubular sections that are combined with structural foam and injection-molded thermoplastic body sections.’
- ‘Of course, growth is no sure thing: annual output for injection-molded parts has been rising less than 5% in recent years.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.