One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Described as ‘an inimitably thoughtful yet fun country rocker’, he is seen as a leading figure in the merging of progressive country to the wider rock audience.’
- ‘The medieval painters who beautified the island's thousands of churches with frescoes and iconic pictures had their own earthy, realistic and inimitably Cretan style, warmly humorous yet extremely devout.’
- ‘The festival has blossomed into a sophisticated three-month venue that manages to retain the inimitably bucolic spirit of the site as it accomplishes several functions.’
- ‘He was a deadly mimic, and learned to phrase inimitably from blues and soul, though his voice was often ridiculed; his guitar skills, like Guthrie's, varied from painfully rudimentary to quite accomplished.’
- ‘He wrote one inimitably brilliant work, one wryly enjoyable one, some amusing pieces, and everything else is admirable but largely unreadable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.