One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘With its imminent departure from the scene and the rise of a digital photography - combining disposable immediacy but dispensing with tactile inimitability - the time has come for a re-evaluation of the Polaroid snapshot.’
- ‘Muslims consider the Quran itself to be a miracle because of the inimitability of its style and language.’
- ‘Perhaps, keeping with the inimitability of the man's life and work, this is only appropriate.’
- ‘It succeeds on all fronts and is a lasting tribute to the inimitability of the classic series.’
- ‘The other view was that the inimitability of the Koran was intrinsic: its literary perfection was such that no one on earth could hope to imitate it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.