One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It succeeds on all fronts and is a lasting tribute to the inimitability of the classic series.’
- ‘With its imminent departure from the scene and the rise of a digital photography - combining disposable immediacy but dispensing with tactile inimitability - the time has come for a re-evaluation of the Polaroid snapshot.’
- ‘Perhaps, keeping with the inimitability of the man's life and work, this is only appropriate.’
- ‘The other view was that the inimitability of the Koran was intrinsic: its literary perfection was such that no one on earth could hope to imitate it.’
- ‘Muslims consider the Quran itself to be a miracle because of the inimitability of its style and language.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.