One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We set the relative frequency of the six oscillators to values which result in inharmonic frequencies.’
- ‘Output 46 provides a signal with an adjusted resonant frequency, minus the inharmonic tones.’
- ‘Why base a music on the harmonic series and employ inharmonic instruments to realise it?’
- ‘We wanted to use equal temperament with wholeness by creating equal-tempered partials but we have also achieved a way of using inharmonic sounds with integrity.’
- ‘Acoustically, this is an important distinction because each ratio produces an inharmonic or inharmonic timbre - a property usable compositionally.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.