One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As you know, it is normally the job of the surveyor scouts to go down to the surface and study the planet to ascertain is inhabitability.’
- ‘The point I want to make here is that the forces we've allowed to shape the growth and development of our cities have little to do with their utility or inhabitability.’
- ‘It is therefore an object of this invention to provide a cab locking apparatus which improves the inhabitability of a cab, increases the bed space and reduces the cost of production.’
- ‘Its inhabitability and interior comfort are manifested through a clean design that is completely functional and friendly.’
- ‘An inspection of the roof will occur on Wednesday, January 17, and more information regarding the building's inhabitability will be known at that time.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.