One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘An inspection of the roof will occur on Wednesday, January 17, and more information regarding the building's inhabitability will be known at that time.’
- ‘The point I want to make here is that the forces we've allowed to shape the growth and development of our cities have little to do with their utility or inhabitability.’
- ‘As you know, it is normally the job of the surveyor scouts to go down to the surface and study the planet to ascertain is inhabitability.’
- ‘Its inhabitability and interior comfort are manifested through a clean design that is completely functional and friendly.’
- ‘It is therefore an object of this invention to provide a cab locking apparatus which improves the inhabitability of a cab, increases the bed space and reduces the cost of production.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.