One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Occasionally sperm may be produced in the temporary inguinally retained testicle if it is located close to the scrotum.’
- ‘The remaining 36 testes were inguinally located during exploration and orchiopexy, except for 5 vanishing testes.’
- ‘The male has open inguinal rings and the testes are located inguinally without a true scrotal sac.’
- ‘Failure of inguinally retained testes to descend might be temporary or permanent.’
- ‘The intensity of pain was more severe in women, more dull, located inguinally, in low abdomen and symphysis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.