One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The remaining 36 testes were inguinally located during exploration and orchiopexy, except for 5 vanishing testes.’
- ‘Occasionally sperm may be produced in the temporary inguinally retained testicle if it is located close to the scrotum.’
- ‘The intensity of pain was more severe in women, more dull, located inguinally, in low abdomen and symphysis.’
- ‘Failure of inguinally retained testes to descend might be temporary or permanent.’
- ‘The male has open inguinal rings and the testes are located inguinally without a true scrotal sac.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.