One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Nevertheless reorganization of the tissues by ingression or delamination to form multilayered larvae does occur during embryogenesis in many sponge groups, and is considered to represent gastrulation.’
- ‘The ingression of the Internet into marketing has not changed the fact that buyers value things differently and are in different circumstances.’
- ‘The fate maps of the different vertebrates are thus similar when one looks at the relationship between the germ layers and the site of ingression of cells at gastrulation.’
- ‘The building has always had water ingression problems.’
- ‘As a corollary we suggest that the primitive mode of gastrulation was by ingression or delamination, not invagination.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.