One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a clever, original, and inventive manner.‘rooms ingeniously designed to withstand the most devastating earthquakes’
- ‘The set, ingeniously I thought, used several different levels and angles to give a real sense of the hills and depths of the fictional seaside town.’
- ‘It is all the same substance ingeniously manipulated to appear different.’
- ‘It is ingeniously named, for it looks just as a cross would look if it looked like something else.’
- ‘Theatrical farce is ingeniously used as a tool to explore the complex depths of Freud's subconscious, especially his imagined guilt.’
- ‘The floors themselves are concrete, held between an ingeniously engineered steel cage.’
- ‘On the whole, the problems this raised were dealt with ingeniously.’
- ‘The film ingeniously compares notorious examples of bad corporate behavior to a list of psychiatric symptoms.’
- ‘The biggest mystery is why nobody ever thought of this ingeniously entertaining premise before.’
- ‘This ingeniously engineered retractable roof over a courtyard attached to an 18th-century theater brings the space into use all year round.’
- ‘Internally, the spaces are ingeniously linked without compromising the integrity of the cottage.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.