One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Below the kidney.
- ‘Aneurysms of the infrarenal abdominal aorta and iliac arteries coexist to such a degree that they may be considered a single clinical entity.’
- ‘We considered an abdominal aortic aneurysm to be present if the infrarenal aortic diameter was 3 cm.’
- ‘In patients with KTS, however, standard, infrarenal filter placement may not prove optimally effective.’
- ‘A 52 year old hypertensive man developed acute renal failure after surgery to repair an infrarenal abdominal aortic aneurysm.’
- ‘From 93 hospitals in the United Kingdom, the authors identified 1,276 patients with infrarenal AAAs that were 4.0 to 5.5 cm in diameter.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.