One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A taxonomic category that ranks below a subclass.
- ‘I'm animal, my phylum is chordata, my subphylum is vertebrate, my class is mammals, sublass theria, infraclass eutheria, within that I'm a primate, and within that I'm human.’
- ‘Names of infraclasses and cohorts within Neornithes are shown.’
- ‘The taxonomic rationale for placement at the infraclass level is discussed in Brower.’
- ‘In all cases, a representative of the mammalian infraclass Metatheria was designated as an outgroup.’
- ‘We performed phylogenetic analyses of introns from species from four avian orders that are representative of the two infraclasses within Aves.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.