One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The effect of cueing informativeness and the comparison of the effect of central and peripheral cueing were outside the scope of the research of Treisman and Prinzmetal et al.’
- ‘Are we talking about some sort of information-theoretical density - the informativeness or surprisingness of someone's choices of words, phrase structures and ideas?’
- ‘For maximum informativeness, each pedigree collected consisted of 4 grandparents, 2 parents, and 6-11 offspring.’
- ‘In the present study, we examined the effect of informativeness - namely, the effect of informative and uninformative cueing - in a typical visual search for features and their conjunctions.’
- ‘To take advantage of the informativeness of unlinked sites and to avoid the confounds associated with partial linkage, we resampled the original data set randomly in three steps.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.