One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or characterized by facts about something; providing information.‘an informational brochure’‘this article is for informational purposes only’
- ‘Within textuality there is an informational structure of given versus new information.’
- ‘Lifestyles are the principal commodity of an informational economy.’
- ‘A series of text-based informational features are included.’
- ‘The co-op supports fire companies by hosting informational dinner meetings at their fire stations.’
- ‘The classroom is now in a vital struggle for survival with the immensely persuasive "outside" world created by new informational media.’
- ‘An informational website was developed to promote the essay contest in May 2002.’
- ‘He insisted his presentation was an informational speech, not a political one.’
- ‘Actual informational material is being substituted for glossy brochures.’
- ‘This reference to the top-secret atomic bomb was a little too informational to pass army censorship.’
- ‘Informational content of past prices appears to contribute considerable information to current period price discovery.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.