One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The state of being protected against the unauthorized use of information, especially electronic data, or the measures taken to achieve this.‘the growing use of mobile applications is posing a risk to information security’‘if you've carelessly revealed your PIN, then you will foot the bill—and learn a valuable lesson about information security’
- ‘A corporate information security policy and its associated standards and procedures must not only be created but enforced as well.’
- ‘But the technology won't work unless everyone in the company is educated about information security.’
- ‘But her one driving concern, she says, is to spread the word about the urgent need for enhanced information security.’
- ‘Any business risks legal action if it fails to take information security seriously.’
- ‘Information security is the No.1 issue for the American technology community.’
- ‘Among China's R & D priorities are superscale integrated circuits, computer software, and information security systems.’
- ‘Every citizen has to become a professional in information security.’
- ‘They also need to properly fund, train, staff and empower those tasked with information security.’
- ‘I work in information security and for many years I have been using Internet banks for my personal banking.’
- ‘The threat from computer crime and other information security breaches continues unabated and the financial toll is mounting.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.