One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The study of processes for storing and retrieving information.
- ‘The first international paper competition invited submissions about practical collaborative applications of digital libraries or information science and technology in developing countries.’
- ‘What information science takes from anthropology, in my view, is but a small, generally nonscientific, portion of the corpus of research.’
- ‘But the connection between information science and physical processes appears once we think about events on the quantum scale.’
- ‘In the non-academic world, information professionals don't necessarily possess an advanced degree in library science, information science, or a related field.’
- ‘These questions and more have crossed disciplinary lines, from ethics, public policy, social science, and law to computer security and information science.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.