One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But one of our jobs as the influencers, as people who move opinions vis-a-vis talk radio, is to say to people, look, the propensity here is to get discouraged and say it's all corruption.’
- ‘We aim to build on our excellent reputation as a can-do city and appeal to key influencers, senior business managers and their corporate guests.’
- ‘Right now she has about 30 million viewers a week, mostly women, household influencers, and a target demographic in a presidential race.’
- ‘A company has to work hard to find the people who are the influencers of taste.’
- ‘People who have strong and well-informed opinions command respect and become influencers; they win deals, drive decisions, and ultimately determine the fate of companies.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.