One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It seems people really are that gullible - so if you plan on selling to gullible, easily influenceable people, then perhaps this tactic is for you.’
- ‘Every once in a while there are certain companies that capture the minds of easy influenceable teens and create a kind of faction following.’
- ‘In contrast to inductive or conductive heating, in this method the heat is not produced in the workplace but rather transferred by freely influenceable radiation or convection.’
- ‘The standards for drawing outcomes models used in Systematic Outcomes Analysis allow any influenceable outcome to be included in an outcomes model.’
- ‘But it's partially influenceable - and potentially very influenceable - by the general population.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.