One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But it's partially influenceable - and potentially very influenceable - by the general population.’
- ‘Every once in a while there are certain companies that capture the minds of easy influenceable teens and create a kind of faction following.’
- ‘The standards for drawing outcomes models used in Systematic Outcomes Analysis allow any influenceable outcome to be included in an outcomes model.’
- ‘In contrast to inductive or conductive heating, in this method the heat is not produced in the workplace but rather transferred by freely influenceable radiation or convection.’
- ‘It seems people really are that gullible - so if you plan on selling to gullible, easily influenceable people, then perhaps this tactic is for you.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.