One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And while sophisticated, clever and highly seductive, today's inflationism is a more dangerous scourge than ever.’
- ‘Notwithstanding all the passionate fulminations of the spokesmen of governments, the inevitable consequences of inflationism and expansionism as depicted by the ‘orthodox’ economists are coming to pass.’
- ‘While most countries embarked upon inflation and on a policy of easy money, the literary champions of inflationism were still spurned as ‘monetary cranks.’’
- ‘The U.S. is right now in the grip of the worst form: naive inflationism, which, as Mises says ‘demands an increase in the quantity of money without suspecting that this will diminish the purchasing power of the money.’’
- ‘Mises fought inflationism, while a large majority of people were convinced that only a courageous expansion of money, credit, and governmental budgets could secure prosperity, full employment, and economic growth.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.