One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘So forget any housing price bubble factor for at least 5 years as an interest rate inflator.’
- ‘That leads to our next sure-fire house price inflator - transaction taxes, such as stamp duty.’
- ‘The addition of seat bags, curtain bags, knee bags and others will add more fabric, inflators, electronics and housings to the market.’
- ‘As it turned out, the inflator to his dry suit was significantly corroded, likely creating difficulty in dumping air.’
- ‘Besides looking very different, the principal difference between the two inflators is in how they are put in the ‘ready’ mode.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.