One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Retroviruses are particularly insidious infectors as they use the inner ‘factory’ of the host cells to reproduce themselves, killing the host and spreading throughout the body.’
- ‘Ordinarily, parts that are used to assemble fuel infectors are sized by using contact gages.’
- ‘Rats are not the direct infectors of the Plague; they are merely hosts for the fleas carrying the bacteria.’
- ‘We examine three state-of-the-art, system infectors and try to determine what's right for your agenda.’
- ‘File infectors are parasitic viruses that operate in memory.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.