One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If one takes these vibrios and cultivates them on nutritional media in the lab, or uses them to infect animal models, their infectiousness declines rapidly.’
- ‘Given that assumption, a mathematical model was developed using data on how infectiousness develops in sheep.’
- ‘He said infectiousness would reduce when rashes appear three to four days after symptoms' onset.’
- ‘An overwhelming majority of persons living with HIV infection do not get detected and remain unknowing of their potential illness and infectiousness to others.’
- ‘Perhaps this is why the film is best seen in a crowded theatre, where the infectiousness of cathartic emotion can have full play.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.