One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘At the same time, a European-derived painting style called Neo-Expressionism proved to be infectiously popular amongst the Art Institute students.’
- ‘Now 55, Clifford is still infectiously enthusiastic.’
- ‘Churchill's infectiously ebullient personality had served his government and his country well in the First World War as well as the Second.’
- ‘If Robertson is infectiously bombastic about theatre, there's a surprising nonchalance about his career on screen.’
- ‘Though markedly different, both have strong elements of dance, which had the conductor almost pirouetting on the rostrum, thus coaxing infectiously springing rhythms from his colleagues.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.