One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Life habit categories included epifaunal, infaunal, shallow infaunal, and deep infaunal.’
- ‘Results from a pair of epifaunal and infaunal dendrochirotids from Family Cucumariidae indicate little variation in the relative amount of ossification.’
- ‘Lingulids are shallow burrowing infaunal filter feeders of the shallow intertidal zone.’
- ‘The Baltic clam achieves highest densities in mesohaline habitats of the bay where it ranks first in benthic infaunal biomass.’
- ‘Bivalves are aquatic suspension-feeders, inhabiting a variety of infaunal and epifaunal habitats and are particularly characterized by their ability to burrow, some of them even into rock and wood.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.