One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘To repeat this indefinitely, infallibly, would be to divorce the method from the context which gives it meaning.’
- ‘Healing always takes place, infallibly, one hundred percent of the time.’
- ‘The students, always and infallibly observant of teachers' shortcomings, managed to ask her a few worried questions.’
- ‘Pope Pius XII infallibly proclaimed the doctrine of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary on 1 November 1950.’
- ‘But does he always have to be so infallibly right?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.