One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Perhaps these actors' facial inexpressiveness actually adds to their ‘tough-guy’ appeal?’
- ‘At times Yun's inexpressiveness masks a mischievous sense of humour.’
- ‘Traditional masculinity has also been found to be associated with emotional inexpressiveness in general, and with higher thresholds of pain specifically.’
- ‘He may still seem like a cipher - that inexpressiveness of his must trouble even his greatest admirers - but it is hard not to face the fact that he occupies an amazing amount of psychic space.’
- ‘Behind that inexpressiveness are two things: first, the man doesn't trust his wife with his emotions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.