One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Having little knowledge or experience of a particular thing.‘an inexperienced driver’‘he is still relatively young and inexperienced’
inexpert, unpractised, lacking experience, untrained, untutored, unschooled, unqualified, unskilled, amateur, uninitiatedView synonyms
- ‘He said the defendant was not an immature youth, nor a wholly inexperienced parent.’
- ‘Heaton's inexperienced side simply cannot get enough runs on the board.’
- ‘Inexperienced pilots of those gyroplanes should not fly in winds above 15 knots.’
- ‘Relatively inexperienced amateurs can now be guided, and in some cases almost hauled, to the summit.’
- ‘It is not a sin or a crime to be young, inexperienced, ignorant, and hopeful.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.