One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In both cases, the economy flourished but benefits were distributed very inequitably.’
- ‘The industrial staff feel that they have been undervalued and treated inequitably for too long.’
- ‘He opposed the death penalty because it is inequitably applied to minorities and the poor.’
- ‘The superannuation system has been inequitably biased in favour of high income earners.’
- ‘Because of the shambles of the funding of local authorities and the fact that it is based on property, rather than ability to pay, the hotel sector is treated inequitably.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.