One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Government was frightened that once there was decent scrutiny of the legislation, the weakness and ineptness of it would be plain for all to see.’
- ‘There is a gulf between the perceived ineptness of many backbenchers and the acknowledged competence - sometimes seen as arrogance - of frontline ministers.’
- ‘It is even possible that the FBI's complete ineptness in investigating terrorism was at least partly caused by misdirection of other parts of the U. S. government.’
- ‘How could you want to finish your career as a spokesman/ticket seller for an organization that has been determined to set the standard for ineptness, foolishness and cheapness?’
- ‘The ineptness comprised both the inability to volley but also the clumsy odyssey toward the net, the latter somewhat incomprehensible for a player of such good mobility along the baseline.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.