One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There is a gulf between the perceived ineptness of many backbenchers and the acknowledged competence - sometimes seen as arrogance - of frontline ministers.’
- ‘How could you want to finish your career as a spokesman/ticket seller for an organization that has been determined to set the standard for ineptness, foolishness and cheapness?’
- ‘The Government was frightened that once there was decent scrutiny of the legislation, the weakness and ineptness of it would be plain for all to see.’
- ‘The ineptness comprised both the inability to volley but also the clumsy odyssey toward the net, the latter somewhat incomprehensible for a player of such good mobility along the baseline.’
- ‘It is even possible that the FBI's complete ineptness in investigating terrorism was at least partly caused by misdirection of other parts of the U. S. government.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.