One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Marauding sharks scent blood and surely and ineluctably move in for their evening meal.’
- ‘And it's here, in my view, that we can start to analyse why this growth among the world's wealthiest is leading us, ineluctably, towards a global social upheaval.’
- ‘Most people think that globalisation inevitably and ineluctably leads to a growth in inequality but it isn't true.’
- ‘I leave it to you, dear reader, to draw the ninth, unstated lesson that seems to follow ineluctably from these eight relatively inarguable propositions.’
- ‘Yet heroin is still perceived as the paradigmatic voodoo drug, ineluctably turning its users into zombies who must obey its commands.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.