One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘What was his motive in pressing upon us the ineluctability of the pain and frustration of human existence?’
- ‘That which is empty and that which overflows resemble one another, a desert mirage and the ineluctability of the event.’
- ‘Dante's moral universe has a beauty and a quality of ineluctability - the torments are all in some sense self-chosen, and truthful as well as just.’
- ‘Such a move represses consideration of the cultural repercussions of the structural ineluctability of white hegemony in Western societies.’
- ‘I thus argue against making broad assumptions about the ineluctability of homogenization.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.