One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I thus argue against making broad assumptions about the ineluctability of homogenization.’
- ‘What was his motive in pressing upon us the ineluctability of the pain and frustration of human existence?’
- ‘Dante's moral universe has a beauty and a quality of ineluctability - the torments are all in some sense self-chosen, and truthful as well as just.’
- ‘That which is empty and that which overflows resemble one another, a desert mirage and the ineluctability of the event.’
- ‘Such a move represses consideration of the cultural repercussions of the structural ineluctability of white hegemony in Western societies.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.