One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, postponement, injury, ineligibility, and finally his no-show had prevented him making his 100th appearance since then.’
- ‘Students and staff united, opposing fee increases, allowance ineligibility, and low staff pay.’
- ‘To arrive at a definition of those whose presence here was so questionable as to give rise to an assumption of ineligibility for services would be a difficult task.’
- ‘The problem was that 3,233 part-time students were included in the list because the query failed to recognize their ineligibility.’
- ‘As I have said, I consider that there is a strong case for removal of all the categories of ineligibility based on occupation.’
- ‘We just want to continue to eat dinner without napkins and sleep on the couch and wallow in vigorous bachelor ineligibility.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.