One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In Japan, the country of my birth, I tried to write in a neutral style, without either elegance or inelegance.’
- ‘It keeps me in a continual state of inelegance.’
- ‘Some nights he puts up shots of such inelegance the ball seems propelled by a hammer blow.’
- ‘The company hated its inelegance and destroyed many copies.’
- ‘Mind you, sartorial inelegance is hardly a crime.’
- ‘Meg giggled at her inelegance and assessed her companion.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.