One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She said: ‘It is appalling that public money is being used so inefficiently.’’
- ‘Insulin resistance, a condition in which the body handles glucose poorly because cells respond inefficiently to insulin, is a precursor to type II diabetes.’
- ‘A man who exercises his faculties but does so inefficiently or badly cannot be said to be making a success of his life.’
- ‘Fortunately, the worm is quite badly written, and transfers itself fairly inefficiently.’
- ‘Those outfits are our customers, and what we do for them is apply automation to the very tasks they were doing inefficiently in the past.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.