One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Passivity and ineffectualness are weaknesses that trouble many Fellini characters, especially the closely autobiographical parts.’
- ‘His words - and his ineffectualness - haunted him on Sunday night as the frenzy grew even fiercer.’
- ‘The work is no grandiose masterpiece of self-aware ineffectualness, but the film rides its lead performance and unusual pacing to the umpteenth degree.’
- ‘‘Experts’, often combining ineffectualness with insufferable vanity, have displaced wisdom from its central role.’
- ‘The fact that he's working with an exceptional cast mitigates his seeming ineffectualness, but I wonder if he's not a better casting director than theatrical director.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.