One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's an invitation to cronyism and corruption or total ineffectuality.’
- ‘Johan detests his son's ineffectuality, spewing contempt when Henrik requests a loan.’
- ‘Franklin's civilised demeanour is revealed as mere ineffectuality, and he is unable to save the murdered girl, whom he loves.’
- ‘The regime reduced the two officially tolerated political parties to pliant ineffectuality.’
- ‘In much the same manner, Bernard's efforts to keep his experiment with the children under wraps remain equally doomed to ineffectuality.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.