One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Franklin's civilised demeanour is revealed as mere ineffectuality, and he is unable to save the murdered girl, whom he loves.’
- ‘In much the same manner, Bernard's efforts to keep his experiment with the children under wraps remain equally doomed to ineffectuality.’
- ‘It's an invitation to cronyism and corruption or total ineffectuality.’
- ‘Johan detests his son's ineffectuality, spewing contempt when Henrik requests a loan.’
- ‘The regime reduced the two officially tolerated political parties to pliant ineffectuality.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.