One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They greatly impress me with their intellectual and behavior-analytic skills and their consistent industriousness.’
- ‘This image of industriousness - echoed in various forms on walls throughout the village - also underscores indigenous agency.’
- ‘Behaviour can be shaped, as evidenced by the industriousness of the Japanese.’
- ‘This gap is not due to a difference in industriousness or talent.’
- ‘Your industriousness and economic nature will bear fruit.’
- ‘No special point this evening, other than I'm thinking that the way to creative industriousness in my leisure hours may well be through being leisurely more generally.’
- ‘Social mobility, or at least the hope for it, creates industriousness, sacrifice, and personal financial savings.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.