One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The development of industries in a country or region on a wide scale.‘these developing countries have undergone rapid industrialization’
- ‘Data on illness and mortality suggest that health conditions were worsening during early industrialization.’
- ‘Agricultural industrialization affects the location of people and economic activity in rural places and thereby community adjustments as well.’
- ‘In the early stages of the industrialisation process, both countries shared a common technology.’
- ‘Before European industrialization in the nineteenth century, the companies generally found it difficult to sell such goods in large quantities.’
- ‘The historian writes about the impact of industrialization on food production, processing and distribution.’
- ‘The rippling effects of the zone's economy accelerated the industrialization of surrounding countryside.’
- ‘Due to industrialization, many changes were made in people's daily lives.’
- ‘The demands of the war stimulated industrialization.’
- ‘The process of urbanisation and industrialisation has accelerated rapidly in recent years.’
- ‘He said Government needs to develop a long term industrialisation strategy that would spell out a vision for the development of the sector.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.