One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The development of industries in a country or region on a wide scale.‘these developing countries have undergone rapid industrialization’
- ‘The process of urbanisation and industrialisation has accelerated rapidly in recent years.’
- ‘The historian writes about the impact of industrialization on food production, processing and distribution.’
- ‘Due to industrialization, many changes were made in people's daily lives.’
- ‘He said Government needs to develop a long term industrialisation strategy that would spell out a vision for the development of the sector.’
- ‘The demands of the war stimulated industrialization.’
- ‘Data on illness and mortality suggest that health conditions were worsening during early industrialization.’
- ‘Agricultural industrialization affects the location of people and economic activity in rural places and thereby community adjustments as well.’
- ‘In the early stages of the industrialisation process, both countries shared a common technology.’
- ‘The rippling effects of the zone's economy accelerated the industrialization of surrounding countryside.’
- ‘Before European industrialization in the nineteenth century, the companies generally found it difficult to sell such goods in large quantities.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.