One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This substantiates its folk use for indurations and/or tumors of the abdomen, eyes and liver.’
- ‘An infected pressure ulcer may be characterized by erythema, edema, induration, and purulent or foul-smelling drainage.’
- ‘Careful physical examination may reveal unsuspected or unmentioned cutaneous erythema, induration, ulceration or drainage.’
- ‘Severe local reactions (defined as edema or induration >120 mm) occurred after 1% of vaccinations.’
- ‘Clinicians should note that surface-level infection does not manifest as erythema, edema, and induration of the surrounding tissue.’
- ‘Squamous cell carcinoma lesions vary in appearance and usually appear as dull, red lesions with scaling and induration.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.