One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Natural science, proceeding inductively, aims at turning philosophy into an exact science.’
- ‘For qualitative researchers, concepts and theories are usually inductively arrived at from the data that are collected.’
- ‘Hence he establishes the ultimate grounds of things inductively - that is to say, by a posteriori conclusions from a number of facts to a universal.’
- ‘My first job was a research assistantship looking at a new analytical technique called inductively coupled plasma spectrometry.’
- ‘To fully characterize trace metals, atomic absorption spectroscopy and inductively coupled plasma spectroscopy are frequently used.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.