One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I didn't think too much of it until our Rescue Officer had us all stay back in the meeting room after the new inductees and the rest of management had left.’
- ‘The 17-member volunteer board of directors makes the selection of inductees each year during a special board meeting the first week of May.’
- ‘I wore one from 18-22; I left it out on my first day at work only to find that one of my fellow inductees also had one’
- ‘Looking at the list of inductees, it is telling to note that record label support (major label support in the vast majority of cases) is almost the rule.’
- ‘The five inductees in the performer category were the top vote-getters among 15 nominees on this year's ballot.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.