One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I didn't think too much of it until our Rescue Officer had us all stay back in the meeting room after the new inductees and the rest of management had left.’
- ‘I wore one from 18-22; I left it out on my first day at work only to find that one of my fellow inductees also had one’
- ‘The 17-member volunteer board of directors makes the selection of inductees each year during a special board meeting the first week of May.’
- ‘The five inductees in the performer category were the top vote-getters among 15 nominees on this year's ballot.’
- ‘Looking at the list of inductees, it is telling to note that record label support (major label support in the vast majority of cases) is almost the rule.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.