One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The study of Indian history, literature, philosophy, and culture.
- ‘Much of the piecing together of the outline chronology that I have followed in this book was undertaken by pioneer scholars in the field of Indology.’
- ‘German self representation is so low key that the sustained interest in Indology often tends to go unnoticed and unsung.’
- ‘Scholars from India, Europe and other countries visited it to study different aspects of Indology.’
- ‘The Asiatic Society of Mumbai has instituted six fellowships of one-year duration in Indology, Social Sciences, History of Maharashtra and on an area concerning Japan.’
- ‘However, there were several outstanding scholars in Egyptology, Indology, and Celtic languages and cultures.’
- ‘Panini's grammar, the science of pronunciation, etymology, Indology and Yoga were all included in the curricula.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.